By using the Pschoolonline.in or accounts. Pschoolonline.in web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). "The Service provider" is Prabhuti Systems Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company established under Companies act of 1956 India, location 101, SG Alpha Tower-I, Vasundhara,sector-9, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201012 , India.
The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While service provider prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that the service provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement..
- You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution is the Allahabad High court in Uttar Pradesh state of India.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately at support at Prabhuti Systems Pvt. Ltd
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. The service provider does not accept any liability for such loss.